It is not much to say that Alchemy Craft Mod gives you authority to do what you want with armor. Indeed, you can forge your own as you like from any materials. This could create magical thing with various combination. New dimensions of brewing and crafting are considered as the outstanding point in this mod. In addition, special effects may be added to make your armor more powerful and stronger when fighting.
This mod is still a work in progress one. Therefore, there could be more new features that are planning to develop depending on the author. However, it has also launched some aspects that are really impressive including a universal tool and the forge and smithing equipment.
Compared with vanilla Minecraft, this mod is a bit different. Players need to craft personal plates and linkages as the first step. Then they are just on your way of making their individual armor by mixing various items. These are reasons for the durability and resistance of the armor.
Alchemy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs
- Added Blacksmith Book (W.I.P., more pages will be added with upcoming updates).
- Changed Forge Structure completely (explained in the book).
- Added Forge Distributor.
- Added Forge Charcoal Tank.
- Added Forge Access Port.
- Added Model for Adjustable Armor, not perfectly animated.
How to install Alchemy Craft Mod
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the Alchemy Craft mod andBeardedLib below and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!
Download Links for Alchemy Craft Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
Credit: Dr_Schnauzer – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum