The Better PvP Mod does a really good job in bringing to players an idea about how to play a game without any cheats since it makes everything be experienced simply. By providing a minimap, things make sense to you as you know exactly where you are and which challenges are waiting next. Besides, there are many clues to say that you are supported perfectly in the game. For example, the potion effects allow you to center on the field of view in case of using potions.
It is noticeable that your weapons and armor equipped on you will be noted at the bottom of the screen. This helps players prepare easier to be ready for any attacks. Specially, quick eating is considered as the added interesting feature when holding a set key bind. It can be seen that this mod is becoming popular all over the world by being translated into many languages. So, there is no reason to not download this mod and enjoy it right now.
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Potion effect was blinking when the timer is below 10 seconds.
- Reworked edit mode to look nicer.
- Minimap performance improvement.
- Added an option to scale entity dots for larger resolutions.
- Bug fix: waypoints list crashing the game in The End dimension.
How to install Better PvP Mod?
- This mod requires Forge API, download and install.
- Download the mod jar file, the download links are below for each version!
- Find the mods folder in %appdata%/.Minecraft (if not exist there after installing Forge, just create it).
- Put the mod jar file in the mods folder and run the Minecraft Launcher!
- Select the Forge profile to use in the game!
Download Links for Better PvP Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: xaero96 – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft