The Blockrunner map Minecraft 1.8.8 is great idea for those who are looking for a unique parkour experience. There are five levels in this map and players take no more than an hour to overcome. The special blocks scattered around the map make this map different from the others. After standing on and move off them, players have special boosts and powers to run and jump faster and farther.
Players don’t meet any trouble to play this map. You just ensure that you are playing in single player because this map is not for multiple players. Having some points where you can cheat or skip but be carefully, you are against the rule. Additionally, let’s play on Survival mode if not blocks can kill you. When you go
Blockrunner Map Rules
- Play in singleplayer.
- Don’t cheat or skip parts.
- Renderdistance set on 10 chucks.
- Magenta = Clear all effects.
- Orange = Monkey Bar (Look up to use).
- Blue = Teleport 5 blocks up.
- Green = Jump Boost.
- Red = Kill.
- Light Blue = Checkpoint.
- Yellow = Speed.
- Light Grey = Teleport 5 blocks down.
- Brown = Wall Glider (You can stand around this block).
- Purple = Nausea.
- Black = Blindness.
- Grey = Wither.
How to install Blockrunner Map for Minecraft 1.8.8?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Note: There is a custom Resource Pack included with this map, you will need to place it in the “resourcepacks” folder.