If you have played Minecraft for a long time, you might realize that the game gives players many stuff to support. However, it is said that it is still not full of stuffs. So, many ideas are being planned to make this game perfect. Have you ever interested the mobs health or find some mods to check it? If you’re looking, take a view to Damage Indicators Mod. It shows your mob health and the damage they suffer.
- Fixed Online Compatibility.
- Fixed servers from crashing if put in mods server side.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10?
- Download Forge API and Damage Indicators mod file.
- After installed Minecraft Forge API, just run one time the Minecraft.
- Now, download the Damage Indicators jar file, the download links are below!
- Open and select profile to be Install Damage Indicators Mod.
- Have fun!
for Minecraft 1.8 with an installer!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 with installer!
Credit: rich1051414 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum[/tie_list]