The Dinosaur Dimension mod greatly adds several new blocks, creatures, and items into Minecraft, together with a very important custom portal that acts a lot like the portals leading to the vanilla Minecraft’s Nether and End dimensions. Once you have built the portal and traveled to Dinosaur Dimension, you will be able to find out eight different types of dinosaurs right there, and each of them has some unique features. For example, while the raptors move very fast, the stegosaurs look bigger and slower but gain more health and armor, etc. There are also hostile dinosaurs taking place in the Dinosaur Dimension mod that’ll attack the player on sight like the Dimetrodon.
Notably, none of the monsters on normal Minecraft appear in the Dinosaur Dimension mod, meaning that you now do not need to watch out for the creepers sneaking up from behind during middle of the night. But, instead of that, you will have to deal with the humongous lizards, many of which are even stronger than the monsters that you are used to fighting in the normal Minecraft.
The current list of dinosaurs
- Dimetrodon(“Two sizes of teeth”) — large, hungry, lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Velociraptor(“Speedy robber”) — quick, cunning, and fierce during the night, they attack in groups
- Pteranodon(“Winged without teeth”) — evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Tyrannosaurus Rex(“Lizard tyrant king”) — hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
- Sauropod(“Foot lizard”) — the Jurassic age’s peaceful giants
- Stegosaurus(“Roofed lizard”) — armored and defensive in a fight
- Triceratops(“Three horned face”) — like the stegosaurs, they only attack if you start a fight
- Trilobite(“Three lobes”) — ancient bug-like crustaceans that fill the rivers
Dinosaur Dimension Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Uploaded, ready for beta testing!
Download Links for Dinosaur Dimension Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requirements: Forge for 1.7.10