Finlandia Resource Pack is becoming a well-known pack these days because of following reasons. In the first place, it is easily to realize that 3D is the first step that takes it to the new level. This feature is taken advantage to make everything in this pack looking awesome. Secondly, the improvement of graphics brings the realistic and modern stylefor trees, rivers and other items. This gives the comfortable feeling for players whenever accessing to the game.
The reason for the popularity of Finlandia Resource Pack in Minecraft 1.8.8/1.9is that itisalways compatible with the latest Minecraft updates with 64×64 resolution,. Last but not least, this pack makes Minecraft textures look the same with Lego block whereas others seem not concentrate on this area.
This map receives a lot of good feedbacks that encourage the authors to complete it as soon as possible. Once you try it, you won’t regret about anything.
How to Install Finlandia Resource Pack
- Optifine is heavily recommended to prevent the issue that might occur, so please download and install it first
- Download Finlandia Texture Pack from the link download below, be sure to select the best suitable version to your Minecraft game
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and find .minecraft folder
- Open in and look for resourcepacks folder, just open it
- Then, copy or drag the downloaded file with .jar into the resourcepacks folder
- Launch the game, select the new pack from your menu
- All done, have fun!
Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.8.8 Changelogs
- New Cracked Stonebrick texture.
- Chest and Double Chest texture.
- Fixed Bookshelf model.
- New Sun and Moon textures.
Download Links for Finlandia Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: Hunajameloni – Original Thread on Planet Minecraft[/tie_list]