Overall, Gerudoku Faithful resource pack is very interesting. The most impressed thing in this pack may be the item palette. Players will be surprised by the amount of detail going into items and equipment, simple inventory icons to the actual goods. Many things like terrain blocks, paintings, mobs look different. It is oddly as if water and lava don’t look different.
This pack also contains icons and images which are disable in vanilla Minecraft and just support for mods with new weapons and other items. Still, a dozen different sword images are just for beginners.
The resource pack is located in special HD packs, so you should follow the installation instructions at the pack website. Before installing this pack, make sure you have Optifine and MCPatcher installed already. If not, you won’t have connected glass and other textures making Minecraft look better.
Gerudoku Faithful Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Added Rabbit Textures And Fixed Iron Bar Textures.
- Fixed Slime And Rabbit Textures And Added a New Painting.
- Added 1.9 Items, Blocks, And The Shulker Mob With The Help Of Barytyrannus, Zombieassassin417, And TBP.
- Added And Fixed Various Textures.
- Fixed Randomly Rotated Textures.
- Added Custom Sky Textures From Ikezou’s Halcyon Days Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X/1.8.X