If you have ever tried or just seen the Lucky Block Mod, you’ll know what great things to expect from the Irish Luck mod. Similar to the Lucky Block, the Irish Luck mod adds many special blocks to Minecraft game, featuring various effects as they are broken. Sometimes, they present enormous benefits on the user or they also spawn something that can kill the player dead pretty quickly. Indeed, all you get from this mod totally random just like a kind of gamble, making the game much more interesting.
Using the Irish Luck Mod seems to be fairly simple. After crafting the Luck Block, then you just need to place it anywhere but far away from your base or home because the results are actually unpredictable. You know that everything can appear as breaking the Luck block. That can be hostile mobs, rivers of lava, equipment kits, etc, and of course, no one is able to tell in advance what will be likely to occur!!!
Irish Luck Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- A better system for spawning structures. Now if a structure deletes another Irish Luck Block that was placed on the world, it should spawn that block at your feet.
- Some fireworks added when spawning different items or blocks.
- New configuration (true by default) to make possible the Irish Luck Block spawn as loot in random chests in Minecraft (Mineshafts, Nether Dungeons, Dessert Temples, and so on).
How to install Irish Luck Mod?
This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to operate. It is definitely easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download Forge.
- Download the latest mod versions.
- Place the mod in the “mods” folder of your .minecraft. If you aren’t sure where this is, it is located right here: /Users/you/AppData/roaming/.minecraft
Download Links for Irish Luck Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: MrAmericanMike – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum.