If you are looking for a lag reduction tool for your Bukkit server, then, you’re in the right place. LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin offers you several options. You can rule against keeping extensive spawners or farms to cut down workload on your server or limit the number of players online. Or just let LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin take care of every task for you. LaggRemover focuses on reducing the load on your server by performing some tasks that you set on a timeline using the plugin’s configuration file. It’s very easy to set up.
With LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin, your RAM usage can be cut in half. Unlike other plugins, LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin deals with chunks, not entities or items. Chunks will remove items left on the ground to cut down demands on your server without the appearance of people in or around them.
When your server is in high capacity, you can start clearing process with just a simple command: /lr gc. LaggRemover is also an ideal tool for Bukkit admins. You can use it while running other plugins.
LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- New permission update, you will be notified when a new update is ready to install or is downloaded. NOTE: This only happens if the new configuration option do-install is set to false.
- Minor changes
LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin Commands
- /lr help [num] – Lists all commands in LaggRemover.
- /lr lagg – Displays the servers TPS.
- /lr ram [branch] – Generic ram info command.
- /lr chunk [world] – Lists the number of chunks loaded in that world.
- /lr master – Displays a lot of information about the world and server you are in.
- /lr clear – Clears all items on the ground.
- /lr clear warning – Warns players that items will be cleared in 60 seconds and then clears the items 60 seconds later.
- /lr clear entity [type] – Clears all entities of that type.
- /lr clear entity [type] warning – Clears all entities of that type 60 seconds after giving a warning.
- /lr items – Lists the number of items in your current world to the number of items on the server.
- /lr unload <world:none> – Unloads all chunks in a world that you specify.
- /lr gc – One of the BEST commands in LaggRemover. This command unloads unnecessary items from RAM to increase your servers performance. Tests showed that it was able to decrease the amount of RAM being used by 50% when used at start up.
Download Links for LaggRemover Bukkit Plugin
for Minecraft 1.8.1