Have you ever wanted someone to help you do boring things like working in the fields, chopping wood and so on? The Littlemaid Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 was born for this purpose with a tamable mob named LittleMaid Mod. You firstly need to make a contract with a wild maid by giving them a cake or other amorphous things. After taming, you can change their appearance by dressing them up or dying their hair color. It is very cool that this mod offers 16 colors for you to choose.
And now, it is time for them to do tasks. This gives you more time to concentrate on other missions. Those are really helpful mobs. Therefore, if you want to keep them in wait mode to not waste time in finding other wild maid unnecessarily, all you need to do is simply feeding them with sugar and they will not move. Every Little Maid has an unique look and different features. As the description, the mod is easy to use and worth trying obviously.
How to install The Littlemaid Mod in Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the mod (download links are below).
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Links for Littlemaid Mod
for Minecraft 1.8.8
for Minecraft 1.8
Requirements for MC 1.8:
- Java Runtime Environment 7 or higher
- Minecraft 1.8
- Minecraft Forge 18.104.22.1684 or higher
- EBLib EL2 Build 3 or later
for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2