Marglyph’s TooManyItems Mod is a great and fun tool for players who want to try the limitless convenience of Creative Mod. Players can build things or access to endless materials while playing in Hardcore or Survival Mode. TooManyItems Mod is also an ideal utility for single player mode as it offers access to spawners.
If you love digging but don’t want to haul back all the useless junk or the dirt, then, this mod also offers the trash can. It allows players to delete stuffs from inventory. Just right click a specific item to remove it or shift click to wipe out the entire inventory. If you want to use this mod on an online server, you may need to be a server operator.
Toomanyitems Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- The new 1.8 items
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. rcmp for redstone comparator)
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever
How to install Toomanyitems Mod for Minecraft?
for Non-forge version!
- Open your launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft requested by your mod of choice is installed.
- Click the Edit Profile button near the bottom left corner of the window.
- Open the game directory, then go into the folder labeled “versions”.
- Rename the folder with the appropriate version to make it more identifiable. For example, if you need Minecraft 1.8, rename 1.8 to 1.8_TooManyItems, or something like that.
- Open your modded folder and rename your .jar and .json files to follow suit.
- Open that .json file with a text editor and find the line regarding the id. Just add “_Modded” after the version number.
- Using an archival tool, open your mod’s class files and move them into the .jar you’ve renamed, then delete META-INF like usual.
- Restart your launcher and click Edit Profile again. This time, under the Use Version… tab, select your modded version.
- Play the game!
for Forge version!
- Download the Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Just put the mod jar file in “.minecraft/mods” folder, if you don’t have, just run the Minecraft with Forge API a once.
- Have fun!
Download Links for TooManyItems Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 – Non-Forge version!
for Minecraft 1.8 – Forge version!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Forge and Non-Forge version!
Credit: Marglyph – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum