The Mini Jar Survival Map is a map which takes players to a flying island. It features various jars which look like miniature biomes. Each jar is different and is full of surprise. Players need to make use up all resources gathering from their first jar to extend to the surrounding jars. There are different areas for you to explore. It may take several hours to discover everything on this map.
In addition to finding resources and loot in floating jars, players can find some customized mobs in bottles. These customized mobs are things that you wouldn’t normally find in Minecraft. This makes players feel like they are traveling to an alien planet. Players can also take advantage of their own meager resources to build floating wooden castles, etc while still keeping your eye on the rest of the universe. It’s all up to you to create your own game.
Let’s try Mini Jar Survival Map
Mini Jar Survival Map Achievements
- Craft a torch.
- Craft a bread.
- Collect a pumpkin.
- Find a golden carrot.
- Find a ghast tear.
- Craft to prismarine.
- Find an emerald
- Craft a beacon.
- Craft a daylight sensor.
- Find full armor of chain.
- Craft an ender eye.
- Craft an enchanting table.
How to install Mini Jar Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Mini Jar Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X