Not only does the Old Guns Mod contains a collection of old guns as its name but it also adds many antique firearms to Minecraft. It is easy to realize that this mod is inspired from Ye Olde Minegunner which has a huge number of fans in the past. With the same function, this mod is a good entertainment measure for players to realease stress, such as using guns for attacking the enemies or shooting mobs just for fun.
There is a rule you need to remember that is reloading the guns after each shot. Unlike the guns in real life, those are not likely kill the mobs or damage the targets when shooting. They just attack ineffectively. Because many types of guns are added in this mod, you have to think a bit before picking one as each has individual special advantages. We may discuss about the unfired feature of the Flintlocks and Matchlocks in rain or water as a good example of noticeable things.
Old Guns Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8 Changelogs
- Added 12 pound cannon – A larger cannon with a longer range
- Added 6 pound mortar – An artillery piece used to lob shells or cannonballs at a high arc or over walls.
- Added mortar shells – Shells explode into shrapnel when they hit the ground. Good for getting people in trenches.
- Added incendiary ammo types to cannons, mortars – Spread fire with style. Burn things down!
How to install Old Guns Mod?
- Download the mod!
- When you haven’t installed Minecraft Forge yet, download and install it.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Old Guns Mod
for Minecraft 1.8