The Ore Parkour map features a facelift to parkour courses with a quite limited amount of free space for moving around. Rather than cramping the course in a small box, the map encloses the course with enormous stacks of different ores that represent different levels. Of course, even some of the platforms Minecraft players use to maneuver along the route to the end of the map also share the same ore as they are in the surrounding environment. So, you will jump on many iron ore blocks if you’re in the iron level, and many gold ore blocks when experiencing the gold level. Well, it’s pretty cool.
About the Ore Parkour map reviews, its users hold mixed opinions. While some players quickly get bored with the short jumps as well as the lack of ladders in this map, others think it’s so fun as they can beat the map within a half hour. So, let’s try it now and have your own evaluation!!!
Ore Parkour Map Rules
- No Breaking Blocks
- No Placing Blocks
- Stay in Survival Mode
- Stay in Single Player
Ore Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Fixed Broken Teleports.
- Changed Bonus Level Layout.
How to install Ore Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Ore Parkour Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X