In normal Minecraft, you can see that glass doesn’t break into any pieces no matter what you do with it. Have you ever got boring of this thing? When it comes to Glass Shards Mod, this will never happen because it does drop glass shards when being broken. This new items gives you a lot of things to do, such as crafting more glass, crafting tool, weapons and many more. The unique feature of this mod is allowing players to smelt shards into furnace to convert the glass back.
It is known that stained glass break into stained glass shards. However, concerning about uncolored ones, those could be dyed or removed colors by using gunpowder. If you have a fancy for making weapons, you can also make a sword from those shards. It has a cool appearance and iron level attack damage but it doesn’t stand much time. Overall, you should give it a try and you surely feel happy with this mod.
Glass Shards Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Decreased the sword’s durability.
- The sword can now be repaired in an anvil.
- French localization by Mazdallier.
- Changed the handling of config GUIs.
- Updated Forge version to 11.14.1295.
How to install
- Download and install the Forge API for Minecraft!
- Download the Glass Shards Mod, download links are below!
- Just go to “.minecraftmods″ and move the mod file into “mods” folder!
Download Links for Glass Shards Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: ljfa – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum