Are you a big fan of the famous cartoon Pokémon? So, Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a perfect mod for you in Minecraft with cute critters. The unique feature making this game special is that it modifies no base files. This means it should work with any mods whereas many other mods add content which interferes with other mods functioning correctly. Also, the game has an attack system with over 500 attacks including status effects and stats modifiers. Let’s enjoy Pixelmon Mod with some cool features, such as functioning pokedex and a 3D pokeball, like Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball and more.
To make the game more attractive and interesting, Pixelmon Mod in Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 provides more 300 pokemons including the new skills of the pokemons, compared with the previous version with 200 in it. This brings new experience for players to catch pokemons in the wild. Specially, it is a good idea that you use the mod with some pokemon maps. If you get bored of your pokemon, you can trade them with your friends. Pixelmon Mod is known with the great integration of biomes. All things we can see in this mod is actually appear in Pokemon games, from animations, affection, gym battles and badges, Pokemon storage. There are more amazing features that are waiting for you to explore. Dowload game and enjoy.
How to install Pixelmon Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Download Pixelmon mod zip from the link below.
- Place the .jar file inside the .minecraft/mods/ directory.
- Open the launcher and select the Forge profile.
Download Links for Pixelmon Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 – Forge 18.104.22.1682+
- Villagers are now replaced by chatting npcs – they have the basic properties of villagers and are capable of farming.
- Added 1.8 items and Pixel Utilities gems to drops.
- Added Skitty, Delcatty, Wingull and Pelipper.
- Added config option to prevent Ditto + Ditto breeding.
- Added more recipes.
- Made Ether/Revive craftable.
- Added editing shopkeeper GUI.
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Forge 10.13.4.1541+
Credit: epicSplashBattle – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum
Original Thread on Minecraft Forum