To test the parkour skills of players, Parkour Mania Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 was released with the features fit for this aim. Unlike other parkour maps, this one focuses on indoor activities beside several long falls during the course. Those may cause hurt or damage you in case you neglect your duty. Based on the simple rule which are unavailable to break any blocks or place blocks anywhere, it quite truggles with the need of breaking them into smaller parts before locating them. Nevertheless, this is just less important factor of the map that won’t influence too much to your enjoyable time in the game.
With the objective to check your parkour skills as mentioned above, this map concentrates on single players. This allows you to promote yourself by practising this kind of map a lot without worrying other comments. In case of trying to invite your friends go inside the map, they may spawn in other strange location so just download this if you would like to solo.
Parkour Mania Map Rules
- No Breaking Blocks
- No Placing Blocks
- Stay in Survival Mode
- Play in Singleplayer
Parkour Mania Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Fixed Glitched Checkpoint on the first level on the Tower.
- Added Broken Title Commands.
- Fixed Glitch to skip level 1 and 2 of the Tower.
How to install Parkour Mania Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
for Minecraft 1.8.X