To be honest, it seems quite hard for Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map to actually stand out among a great deal of apocalyptic maps out there already. However, it still does for a number of reasons, including the way it allows the players to get and explore the full sized Minecraft world without any borders. For that reason, you now do not need to concern about getting unique loot from every biome or running out of resources, because if you just run straightly in any direction of the map, you’ll eventually find what you are looking for right there.
The city of Phobos features a massive size that might take you several hours to explore everything. Impressively, not like many other Minecraft maps which present large cityscapes, the buildings in Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map are all fully decorated with the interiors. That sounds great for us to check out all of those things. So, if you are seeking for a great Minecraft world to explore either alone or with friends, don’t miss to check out this map!!!
This system adds the following features to the game:
- Energy Drinks
- Realistic Zombie Tracking
- Custom Firepits (to cook and prevent hypothermia, also provides light)
- Slowness when injured
- Getting wet from the rain
How to install Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: Red Nomster