Minecraft players now can record their gaming sessions and share their gaming experience with friends with Replay Mod. This is a powerful tool that allows players to create perfect replays just within minutes. Your files are surprisingly in a lightweight format – a recording which goes on for an hour has a size of less than 10MB. Recording your gameplay is also a chance for players to improve their gaming skill.
Besides, there is no need to worry about lag on the system when using Replay Mod since it will record your Minecraft gameplay as a part of the game itself without using any secondary program. It is really easy to use. You can share your videos with your friends through Replay Center.
More surprisingly, with Replay Mod, you can make your own videos without any external software. This is an amazing tool if you want to make videos and upload them for other people to watch. The simple User Interface allows you to design great Camera Paths.
Replay Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs
- Fixed own player being invisible after respawn / dimension change.
- Fixed armor and item in hand of invisible players not being rendered.
- Add option to toggle invisibility/transparency of e.g. invisible Armor Stands in Replay Viewer.
- Fixed items in hand of invisible player being invisible in first-person view.
How to install Replay Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download Replay Mod below and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!
Download Links for Replay Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
Credit: CrushedPixel and johni0702[/tie_list]