Although the name “Retro Pompeii” reminds us about a grim scenario of the destroyed city in Italy long time ago, Retro Pompeii Resource Pack in Minecraft seems irrelevant. It is really a simply resource pack with a quite nice appearance. It is truly provided for players who love simplicity.
In this pack, it is impossible to looking for any super-realistic graphics with this resolution. However, it is covered with a variety of colors. For example, Retro Pompeii Resource pack gives the depth and different shapes to the original block in vanilla Minecraft. Unlike other 8x packs, this one is a surprise for players to enjoy with some of the textures that appear to be blurry. In general, those look quite pretty with its resolution
Retro Pompeii Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Added Paper
- Added Raw and Cooked Porkchop
- Added Potato
- Added Baked Potato
- Added Poisonous Potato
- Added All potion bottle elements
- Added Prismarine Shard and Crystal
- Added Pumpkin Pie
- Added Quartz
How to Install?
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Links for Retro Pompeii Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.8.X