In spite of being published with the simple concept, SkyBlock Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 has still attracted a large number of fans who are addicted it. To explain for this situation, the map may be popular for its incredible simple design. Just coming up with a tiny floating island in the sky with a few blocks, a tree and a chest on top, players must complete challenges and use resources available to survive on that skyblock.
This is third island-designed version after in a nether and a desert. It is impossible to jump off the island or make a bridge to the mainland in SkyBlock Map. However, you can build a sustainable life there by expanding your island and farming your own resources. Even there will be a forest then later a fortress and longer a nation if you try enough from right now. Specially, it is noticeable that you will not be able to respawn in case of dying before having slept.
How to install SkyBlock Map?
For Windows Users
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
For MacOS Users
- Access your particular user’s folder through Finder.
- Now you’re just clicking through folders. Go to Library, then Application Support, then .minecraft, then saves.
- Just put your world file in the saves folder and you’re all done.
For Linux Users
- Using a file manager of your choice, access the following path: ~/.minecraft/
- Find the saves folder here and move your world file into it.
Download Links for SkyBlock Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: Noobcrew – Website: Skyblock.net