The Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is, of course, a high definition texture/resource pack for Minecraft game designed by Sphax4, which greatly brings eye candy graphics or a comic style into your world. At this point of time, it is considered one of the most popular resource packs in the Minecraft community as adding textures to almost objects in the game, from the particles, items, GUI, paintings, armour, mobs, and a lot of other things. That’s exactly the way that this pack makes your Minecraft world much more beautiful and interesting than usual.
Notably, the Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack is completely a vector based back that is able to support multiple resolutions. Now, there are up to 6 available resolutions from this pack for Minecraft players to choose, consisting of 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, and 512x that can well match with any kind of PC’s performance. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try it out right now and have so much fun!!!
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- MOB: Added Endermite texture.
- MOB: Added Guardian Beam texture.
- MOB: Added Guardian texture.
- MOB: Added Elder Guardian texture.
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack?
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file
- Copy the .zip file in %appdata%/.minecraf/resourcepacks folder.
- Have fun!
for Minecraft 1.8.X
- Sphax PureBDcraft 512×512
- Sphax PureBDcraft 256×256
- Sphax PureBDcraft 128×128
- Sphax PureBDcraft 64×64
- Sphax PureBDcraft 32×32
- Sphax PureBDcraft 16×16