The Strad Map is a great work with a total planned 40 levels and about completed 25 ones at this time. Target of this map is direct a villager along a path and towards a green block. Endangerments appear on each level, with higher levels obstacles and puzzles become more and more difficult. Players can easily find objective on every level, however, to get the villager from one side of the course to the other seems to be relatively challenging.
In spite of not having many specific puzzles, Strad is still a hard map. Many moving objects, explosive traps, drains, holes and other dangerous things are waiting to cause damage your villager and your run. Luckily, if this happens, players can replace a villager at the beginning of each level. You also can beat this map if you are patient to find out the good path for your villager in each level.
How to install Strad Map for Minecraft 1.8.8/1.9?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Strad Map Minecraft 1.8.8/1.9
- Note: The map is not finished (90% released)!
for Minecraft 1.9 (15w39c) – Beta
for Minecraft 1.8.X – Beta