Following the success of the Dropper and the Dropper 2, The Falling Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 was released to fit for players who are crazy fans of survival maps. There will be ten levels contained in the map to prevent you from the victory. To achieve the goal of finishing the map, you are firstly spawned in the sky and allowed to fall down on the boxes. Every your step will get damage actually so be careful before each one.
The most interesting factor that makes this mod different from others is that it counts how many times you died. This is an easy way to decide who wins in case you are playing on multiplayer. Furthermore, The Falling Map has hidden bonus levels that you can not find in any games. It leads to open an extra secret level. Of course, this one is much more difficult than the rest to give you a chance to test your survival skills. You can freely choose all Minecraft version to play with but please use the latest one for the best result.
The Falling Map Rules
- Don’t cheat (breaking blocks and stuff).
- Play on peaceful and survival (so you can die).
- I really don’t know what other rules to put here so.
How to install The Falling Map?
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map.
Download Links for The Falling Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X