The Rediscovered Mod is a very cool mod made by Stormister. It’s basically used to re-adding a lot of things to Minecraft world such as blocks, mobs, items, and any others that have been unimplemented, removed, or left unused and lost in Minecraft’s files. In addition, the Rediscovered Mod also greatly add up so many new things to the game, including new blocks of crying obsidian, lanterns old sponge, gears, etc, together with news items like quiver and old bow mechanic, as well as lots of mobs such as pigmen and green villager, real fish, rana, red dragon, and so on. The mod also features Sky Dimension which plays the role of randomly generating to your world. Well, it is definitely a thorough mod that covers many aspects of the game, as well as manages to make it much more interesting and funny without ruining the vanilla feel of Minecraft.
However, the Rediscovered Mod only implements Minecraft pieces from the game’s PC version. For that reason, you will, of course, not see any bit of pieces from the console versions or Pocket Edition of Minecraft being implemented by this mod.
The Rediscovered Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- All changes apply to 1.8 and 1.7.10 (unless specified otherwise)
- Sponges actually work (Less laggy calculations so the water doesn’t spazz out)
- Sitting in chair doesn’t push you up after a while
- Spikes can be pushed by pistons and wont destroy items (1.8 only)
- Removed Dream Bed option
- Can ride Red Dragon to help in slaying it
- No more Red Dragon health bar
Download Links for The Rediscovered Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 and Forge 220.127.116.110 up
for Minecraft 1.7.10 and Forge 10.13.0.1180 up