If you are a fan of Minecraft, maybe you have experienced different emotions with TNT, happy when blowing something up or sad when being exploded yourself. The Too Much TNT mod provides 44 new and distinct ways to complete the job with more than three dozen new explosive TNT blocks, especially, some of which are can destroy a great deal of a world with a single application. Besides, a new ore (sulfur) yields 5 gunpowder when mined, so players are able to make the new bombs.
It is not easy to find this new ore, however, it still enough for you to avoid gunpowder. There are some basic upgrades: TNT x5, TNT x20, TNT x100, TNT x500. Coming over these upgrades, you will meet bigger and badder bombs like nukes, MeteorTNT, and MiningFlatTNT. Especially MiningFlatTNT can blast big holes along the X and Z axis, however, it causes relatively little damage going up and down or even puts torches in the newly made caves for you. Let’s try and enjoy amazing mod.
Too Much TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Fire and Snow Dynamite are smaller.
- Created a free roaming lag for the notorious MeteorTNT.
- Added tabs for my mod on creative mode.
- Renamed EnderBomb, FlatBomb, and MiningFlatBomb to EnderTNT, FlatTNT, and MiningFlatTNT.
How to install Too Much TNT Mod?
- Download the Minecraft Forge (get recommended installer) and install it.
- Download the mod.
- Place the mod .jar file inside the .minecraft/mods/ directory.
- Open the launcher and select the Forge profile!
- Have fun!
for Minecraft 1.6.4
for Minecraft 1.7.2
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.8
Credit: MinecraftTNTstuff – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum[/tie_list]