As the name, the Water Dome Survival map helps players gather resources, building farms and raising livestock when staying at the bottom of the ocean. Actually, the surface of the ocean is layers of bedrock and stone, so players are difficult or even impossible to escape the water to up to the land. Players can go to the Nether and build another portal which has function as an exist to come back the world.
Players can find a special glass done in the Nether. You still can find the other 8 outside in the normal world although they will be at the bottom of the ocean. That makes the travel become dangerous. You may want to keep working with the water before starting your adventure. Besides, you could prepare some extra torches and use the glitch when they replace water for a while. This helps you take the air for a long travel.
Water Dome Survival Map Challenges
- Build a furnace.
- Expand the Dome.
- Make a wheat farm.
- Make bread.
- Make a melon farm.
- Make a pumpkin farm.
- Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
- Make a cactus farm.
- Build a mob spawner. Bonus: One that gives experience points.
- Cook fish.
- Find all the Domes in the overworld.
- Make a red mushroom farm.
- Make a brown mushroom farm.
- Make giant red and brown mushrooms.
- Build a bed.
- Make various dyes.
- Make mushroom stew.
- Build a bookcase.
- Get an Ender-pearl.
- Craft a Jack O’lantern.
- Craft Snow Golems.
- Craft a Painting.
- Make a Nether portal.
- Find the Dome in the Nether
- Kill a Blaze
- Go to the End
- Kill the Ender Dragon
- Kill a Wither
- Kill the boss in the Water Village
How to install Water Dome Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will get another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Water Dome Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X