Although there are many different types of resource pack now, WillPack Resource Pack still makes players crazy about when it is released. Created by William Malo, it is a new one with 32×32 resolution and vibrant colors. This is a perfect pack bringing to you a very bright feeling. However, this texture pack properly works well with Minecraft 1.8, not all version of Minecraft. More important, MCPatcher HD or Optifine HD needs installing to run a HD resolution.
It can be seen that Willpack Resource Pack adds many new block types, new monsters and food items. For example, three new types of bookshelves are the replacement for the standard one which looks the same exactly in Minecraft before. There is no doubt to claim that everything in this wonderful pack appears in a brighter tone and excellent graphics. This is a worth experience that deserves to give it a try.
WillPack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- 1.7 sand.
- 1.8 topgrass.
- No-mcpatcher oak leaves.
- MCPatcher fixes for 1.8.X
- Red sand ctm simplification.
How to Install WillPack Resource Pack
- Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.
Willpack HD Resource Pack Preview