Zan’s Minimap Mod is a modification for Minecraft that adds an easy-to-read and reliable map to the world of Minecraft. It’s somewhat similar to Rei’s Minimap Mod. Players have no need to worry about getting lost in their own world as there are now navigational tools such as compasses or maps. This is an awesome feature.
Many extra features include:
- Improved height indicator to keep better track of mobs
- Radar mod makes this mod a great one for multiplayer
- Support for multiple languages
- Support for multiple resource packs
- And much more,…
Moreover, Zan’s Minimap Mod also offers square shaped minimaps, texture packs, and several languages. The death marker is probably the most outstanding and useful feature of this mod. As it creates a point marking the spot where you died last, players can get back to their bodies then retrieve items, gears, and many other dropped goods. You won’t afraid of losing everything after death. Remember to install the compatible Minecraft Forge and Modloader to mods you’re running when installing Zan’s Minimap Mod.
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod?
- Download and install the Liteloader Mod for Minecraft!
- Download Zan’s Minimap Mod, download links are below!
- Go to “.minecraftmods1.8.0” then move the mod file to 1.8.0 folder!
Download Links for Zan’s Minimap Mod
for Minecraft 1.8.9 / 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.6.4 – Requires Liteloader
Credit: Mamiya0taru – Original Thread on CurseForge.