Well, Mojokraft Resource Pack is a kind of realistic pack, making Minecraft look much more similar to the real world than the vanilla Minecraft’s original look. Of course, this resource pack features a high level of detail that you probably are not used to seeing from the game textures. With such a great pack, many of the blocks and environmental aspects such as plants, grass, etc now have a kind of photorealistic look. Overall, this pack helps to significantly improve the appearance of Minecraft.
As usual, the increase in detail and better visuals always come with an attached cost. Because of this, there are some different Mojokraft versions for the players to choose, which can well fit with computers of all levels, ranging from 64x to 512x resolution. Regardless of the pack resolution you go with, all versions of Mojokraft now is totally updated and works well with most recent versions of Minecraft game. That means the Minecraft 1.8 is completely compatible with this resource pack.
How to install Mojokraft Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
- Use of MCPatcher OR Optifine suggested to use HD FEATURES (extended CTM support: connected/custom textures, HD fonts) for improved reality!
Download Links for Mojokraft Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.8.X