For players who are interested in Pokémon, Pokeblock Resource Pack which basically combines Pokemon and Minecraft is created for you. It deserves a really pretty looking pack by adding a cool cartoon vibe to it. The cool feature of this pack is that it has Lush textures and fully completed pack.
In this updated version, the characters appear look like the same with Pokemon in cartoon. For instance, the pig inspired from Tepig Pokemon will be the favorite one of many players. Also, you should not get any troubles after installing this pack as it works with any other Minecraft 1.8.x content since the most recent version.
So, why do you heritage to download Pokeblock Resource Pack right now?
How to install PokeBlock Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download PokeBlock Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well).
- Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: the gravity block