So where does Minecraft Forge API come from? Minecraft has been supporting mods since its release, and the modding community is always happy to adapt to the modding needs of the players. However, as time progress, Survival and Hardcore modes were introduced, Minecraft players need something to keep track of their mods and make sure that they work properly when we want them to. That is where Minecraft Forge API came into play.
Minecraft Forge API was designed to make sure that all your active mods function properly. Players can use this tool to enabled and disable mods. You’ll no longer have to dig through mods data, search in the Minecraft data, switch or remove anything again. Just install Forge API and your mods are at your beckon call. The interface of this tool is smartly designed, which makes it super easy to use.
Minecraft Forge API is also made for mod developers. You can use the tool to test out your mods, to see if it is compatible with the game. The tool will inform if the mod could cause the game to crash before starting the game, thanks to an updated GUI. This will make mods more efficient when they are released, compatibility wise.
Minecraft Forge API is not compatible with Modloader. Don’t play the game with both tools installed.
Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Add a system property for the stencil, in case config is not available../li>
- Added RenderBlockOverlayEvent.java./li>
- Adds a Forge event which controls whether an overlay is rendered./li>
- Overlays include: First-person fire, Block (when inside a block) and water when a player is inside a water block./li>
- Patched for easier manipulation of event./li>
- Fixed for Lex.
How to install?
- Just download the installer.
- Open the installer.
- Select “Install client” and click on “OK” button.
- Read more: Installing Forge Mods Tutorial for Minecraft
Download Links for Minecraft Forge API
for Minecraft 1.9
- Update are coming soon …
for Minecraft 1.8.8
- Update universal manifest for 1.8.8’s json.
- Fix invalid position passed to isAir/getLight in World.playAmbientSound
- Fixed forge lighting working incorrectly outside 0x1000000 coordinates.
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.7.2
for Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit: LexManos – Website: MinecraftForge.net